Have any questions? +679 914-5311 or [email protected]
About The Tour:
Biausevu Waterfall Tour is your essential tour and opportunity for informative fun into true Fijian village life. Spend a few hours hiking, swimming and learning the history and skills of the local people.
You will enjoy a welcoming Kava ceremony, a talk on the history of the waterfall, village craft display, plus a tour of the village and the pre-school. You will then hike for around 25 minutes through gorgeous tropical jungle, learning about the plant life, foods and medicine found within it. You will arrive at the waterfall for a refreshing swim amongst the beauty of this picturesque and idyllic paradise.
Embrace the journey and continue on to the “salad bowl town” – Sigatoka Town’ for shopping. You can check out the local produce at the vegetable market, souvenir shops and enjoy a variety of lunch options before returning to your accommodation with an atmospheric scenic drive.
Included is an escapade to Fiji’s National Archaeological Heritage Site – the picture perfect Sigatoka Sand Dunes.
Complete the trail and a 30 minute scenic trek (approximately 2 km) through the forest and dunes.
Your friendly guide will share some important facts, history and information about this archaeological site before heading to the home of Lapita Pottery (Nakabuta Pottery Village) where you will explore this authentic village before visiting the village hall for a wonderful pottery making demonstration followed by entertainment from the villagers.
Finish off the day by heading to the famous Natadola Beach, where you can enjoy a dip in the clear waters or just lie around in the sun and relax before heading back to your accommodation.
*Please note the order of activities will depend on the pick up and drop off location.
- Biausevu Waterfall & Village visit
- Visit Sigatoka’s Famous ‘Salad Bowl’
- Nakabuta Pottery Village
- Sigatoka Sand Dunes (National Park)
- Sigatoka Town & Market tour
- Visit the famous Natadola Beach to relax and swim
- Transfers (Pick up & Drop off to your accommodation)
- Entrance Fee’s & Taxes
- Snacks & Refreshments
- Private Tour Guide
Know Before You Go:
- Bring Swimwear & towels
- Bookings essential – subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 people to operate tour
- Money for Lunch
- Order of activities will vary depending on your pick up location
Arrival & Departure Times:
- Pick up from resort/hotel lobby 730am
- Return to resort/hotel lobby approx 5 – 530pm
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability – Bookings Essential
- Must be used in 1 visit
- International visas are the responsibility of the traveler
- Travel Insurance is not included and highly recommended
- Public Holidays are not included
- Grab A Deal will refund guests within 48 hours of purchase if requested dates are not available
- No cash back
- Not to be used with other offers
- Transfers included for Nadi – Natadola Resorts/Hotels only