Have any questions? +679 914-5311 or [email protected]
About The Deal
Experience traditional Fijian cultural traditions in a magical island setting! Start your tour with a 30 minute calm water jungle cruise followed by a spirited welcome by our Robinson Crusoe Island crew.
On the island you can take part in a range of cultural activities including weaving demonstrations and the unearthing of the “lovo” earth oven.
Along with a thrilling fire walking demonstration, your lunch will be taken out of the Lovo and served buffet style with garden salads, local root crop vegetables, chicken and fish. During lunch, you will be entertained with a Fijian culture dance show featuring Fiji’s best fire & knife dancers.
Spend the afternoon relaxing with a massage or swim in our pristine lagoon. Enjoy a coconut climbing demonstration and take part in the Island’s famous hermit crab racing! Our friendly staff will provide you with a day full of fun and engaging cultural experiences that are sure to be the highlight of your trip to Fiji!
Highlights & Inclusions
- 30 minute Jungle Cruise to the island
- Island Lovo (earth oven) Buffet
- Fire walking demonstration
- Fijian culture dance show
- Weaving, Carving & Pottery Making Demonstration
- Medicine Jungle Bush Walk and ancient pottery site visit
- Fijian Cooking Class • Snorkeling (subject to weather conditions)
Our Culture Tour Day now includes FREE DRINKS from 11:30-3:30! Includes Fiji Bitter, Fiji Gold, house white wine, house red wine and soft drinks by the glass.
Know Before You Go
- Boat departs Robinson Crusoe jetty at 10am and returns from the Island at 4pm
- Day & Night Combo Tours run every Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday
- Bring Swimwear & Towel
- Fijian dollars for bar & paid activities
- Sunscreen & Hat
- Sarong/Sulu for village visit
- Your Bula Spirit