Have any questions? +679 914-5311 or [email protected]
About The Deal
After a big “Bula” welcome onto the island, you can join in the sing a long by the beach bonfire while capturing the last moments of the setting sun.
During your time on the island you will learn about many of Fiji’s cultural rituals including the unearthing of the “lovo” earth oven and a fire walking demonstration.
After dinner, you will be entertained with a historical pacific culture dance show featuring Fiji’s best fire & knife dancers.
The show culminates in a heart stopping acrobatic fire display by the ocean.A truly captivating experience that is not to be missed!
Highlights & Inclusions
- 30 minute Jungle Cruise to the island
- Fijian “Lovo” (earth oven) Buffet
- Welcome Kava Ceremony
- Fire Walking Demonstration
- South Pacific Performance featuring Fire & Knife dancers
- Sunset beach bonfire and string band serenaders
Know Before You Go
- Boat departs Robinson Crusoe jetty at 10am and returns from the Island at 4pm
- Day & Night Combo Tours run every Monday, Wednesday & Saturday
- Bring Swimwear & Towel
- Fijian dollars for bar & paid activities
- Sunscreen & Hat
- Sarong/Sulu for village visit
- Your Bula Spirit