Have any questions? +679 914-5311 or [email protected]
About The Trip:
The Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park is Fiji’s first National Park and was established in 1987 to protect an exceptionally unique, natural and cultural heritage site.
The Park is one of Fiji’s most popular destination for tourists, groups and individuals and is ripe with Fijian culture, history and wilderness.
Enjoy a day trip at your own pace and in the comfort of your own private vehicle and your own friendly private guide. Indulge in the sights on your scenic transfer and explore the famous Sigatoka Sand Dunes (one of Fiji’s National Archaeological Heritage Sites) Revel in the 360 breath taking views of the coastline and the pure atmosphere of serenity.
Replenish your appetite with Snacks (Water, Soft Drinks & Fresh Fruit) that are included and let your own personal guide inform and entertain you with history, culture and an enriching experience.
Feed your soul with the beauty, history and wonder of the place with a visit to the old archaeological site to see the ancient Lapita artifacts and bird watching in the park pockets of Native Dry Forests.
Refresh and cool off with a swim in the pure, pristine waters before returning to your accommodation.
- Return Transfers to your Hotel/Resort
- Scenic drive along Fiji’s famous Coral Coast
- Taking in the break taking 360 degree views from Sigatoka Sand Dunes
- Enjoy a refreshing swim at the beach
- Learn about the Ancient Lapita Artifacts
- Entrance Fee’s & Taxes
- Private Tour Guide
- Transfers from Coral Coast Resorts/Hotels
- Air-conditioned Vehicle
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability – Bookings Essential
- Must be used in 1 visit
- International visas are the responsibility of the traveler
- Travel Insurance is not included and recommended
- Public Holidays are not included
- Grab A Deal will refund guests within 48 hours of purchase if requested dates are not available
- No cash back
- Not to be used with other offers