Have any questions? +679 914-5311 or [email protected]
About Moksha Spa & Cafe
Moksha means Paradise in the ancient Indian language Sanskrit and this is what the Spa Therapists at Moksha Spa aim to give you – a touch of Paradise – by nurturing and pampering you, to make you feel and look your very best.
Our experienced Therapists will analyse your skin to understand the issues, and then discuss the most effective regimen for you by using the appropriate products and treatment to address your concerns and rejuvenate your skin.
Treat yourself or your loved one to our Queen of the day package where you will be pampered into relaxation.
Start of by relaxing and unwinding in our private outdoor Jacuzzi. After this you will be treated to a full anti ageing facial and head massage that will be sure to send you into a deep state of relaxation.
Finish off with a complimentary shampoo wash & blow dry. After this you are more than welcome to visit the Gazebo Restaurant & Café located next door for a quick bite to eat or a Coffee and Muffin before being dropped back to your Resort or Hotel.
Highlights of the Package:
- Jam-packed with passion, the latest equipment and exceptional staff, Moksha Spa’s stunning salon is equipped with everything you could possibly need to unwind,
- Relax and unwind in our private outdoor Jacuzzi
- Rejuvenate and vitalise your skin with a one-hour full Anti Ageing Facial experience before indulging in a relaxing head massage with pure warm coconut oil.
- Finish your treatment off with a shampoo wash and blow dry
- Enjoy lunch or a walk around the stunning gardens at the Gazebo Cafe & restaurant next door.
- Relaxing Jacuzzi
- Full Elemis Anti Ageing Facial
- Head Massage with pure warm coconut oil
- Shampoo Wash & Blow Dry
- Transfers to and from your resort/hotel
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability – Bookings Essential
- Vouchers can be combined
- Public Holidays are not included
- No cash back
- Not Redeemable for cash
- Coupon must be presented with identification/booking reference