Have any questions? +679 914-5311 or [email protected]
About The Tour:
Start your day at the vibrantly hued Sri Siva Subramaniya Swami Temple, the largest Hindu temple. in the southern hemisphere and a sight to behold. Admire the traditional Davidian architecture and the painted wooden carvings of deities lovingly crafted by artists who have travelled here from India.
Extend the fun and adventure and stop at Nadi to visit a local handicraft shop. Browse for souvenirs before exploring the Namaka Market, where errand-running locals peruse colorful stacks of tropical fruits and vegetables and there is many an eye-catching sight to see. From there, you will head to the infamous Garden of the Sleeping Giant to stroll through beautifully landscaped trails, lush and tropical gardens featuring over 2,000 individual kinds of delicate orchids.
Next up is an absolute highlight – the Sabeto Mud Baths, where you can soak in a mineral-rich mud pool and rinse off in the clear therapeutic waters of a thermal hot spring. A divine, gratifying, and soul enhancing experience is guaranteed and a requisite on a true relaxation vacation. Enjoy an optional stopover at a local primary school to visit the children. Any stationary or donation will be much appreciated though not required.
Stop over at Fiji’s first Fijian Village where the ancestors landed, Viseisei Village. This is a culturally rich tour that enables you to learn and soak up the village lifestyle, the traditional Fijian culture and the experience the best experiences Nadi has to offer before a relaxing transfer back to your accommodation.
- Be moved by the spiritual Nadi temple.
- Take in the beauty of the famous Garden of the Sleeping Giant.
- Relax in a natural thermal hot spring and bath in the mineral-rich mud pools.
- Meet the locals and take a tour of a traditional Fijian village.
- Enjoy your own private guide.
- Souvenir shopping.
- Optional Village school visit (if time permits)
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation in Nadi or Denarau
- (Minimal extra costs involved for pick up and drop off to accommodation outside Nadi or Denarau)
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour of Nadi
- Live tour commentary in English
Know Before You Go:
- Comfortable shoes
- Money for Souvenirs
- There is a minimum of 2 people required for the tour to go ahead • Children under 3 years old are complimentary • Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult • Please advise us when booking if you will require a child car seat • Please note that there is no school tour on Saturdays, public holidays, or during school holidays
Arrival & Departure Times:
- Depart 8:30 am – Return 4 pm Duration: 7- 8hrs
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability – Bookings Essential
- Must be used in 1 visit
- International visas are the responsibility of the traveler
- Travel Insurance is not included and highly recommended
- Public Holidays are not included
- Grab A Deal will refund guests within 48 hours of purchase if requested dates are not available
- No cash back
- Not to be used with other offers
- Transfers included for selected Nadi & Denarau Resorts/Hotels only